Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG), an initiative of the Energy Future Coalition, has been engaged since 2008 in building broad-based support for policy reforms to expand and modernize America’s high-voltage transmission system. The goals of Americans for a Clean Energy Grid are:
• Developing our vast clean and renewable energy resources;
• Improving reliability;
• Strengthening national security; and
• Assuring universal access to affordable clean energy.
Americans for a Clean Energy Grid works with utilities, environmental advocates, transmission and renewable energy companies, and technology manufacturers.
- Watch: See all the panels and keynote speakers from the National Electric Transmission Infrastructure Summit here.
- Event Summary: A summary of the presentations at the New York Clean Energy Transmission Summit is now available .
- Video: Recordings from the New York Clean Energy Transmission Summit on February 4, 2016 are now available .
- Modest Optimism, Lingering Questions at Transmission Summit
- How new transmission can unlock 10 times more renewables for the Eastern U.S.
- California has too much solar power. It needs another grid to share with.
- Making Way for Wind Power
- Study shows US could convert its economy to renewable energy without battery breakthrough