Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG), an initiative of the Energy Future Coalition, has been engaged since 2008 in building broad-based support for policy reforms to expand and modernize America’s high-voltage transmission system. The goals of Americans for a Clean Energy Grid are:
• Developing our vast clean and renewable energy resources;
• Improving reliability;
• Strengthening national security; and
• Assuring universal access to affordable clean energy.
Americans for a Clean Energy Grid works with utilities, environmental advocates, transmission and renewable energy companies, and technology manufacturers.
- California has too much solar power. It needs another grid to share with.
- Making Way for Wind Power
- Study shows US could convert its economy to renewable energy without battery breakthrough
- The Clean Energy Revolution is Bigger Than You Think
- Tapping the Power of the Great Plains to Light Up Faraway Cities